In 2015, a company named Zenni made a success with their consumer quiz, with which they gained $1 million in revenue, according to statistics. This quiz was composed of 9 questions that helped to match consumers with a suitable pair of glasses that connected two important things – their lifestyle and budget. After that step, buyers were given two options – whether to share their experience or by the glasses that they were recommended.
This quiz effect has become famous in the world of marketers and, not a long time ago, Float Hybrid has implemented such a quiz in their business. It is a platform that enables any company to create a quiz that helps to deliver personalized product recommendations to potential buyers. The system is simple and this is its explanation: Float Hybrid is a company that works with brands to assemble psychographic profiles of potential buyers. In order to obtain a perfect profile, this company has built a quiz, in which there are a couple of questions that are perfectly matched to personality characteristics comprising those profiles. The end result is a product that is suitable for that consumer, having in mind their personality.
Interactivity’s First Steps in Marketing
The essential element is personalization, but, besides that, a very important step is the concept of interactivity. According to the Content Marketing Institute, 81% of respondents have declared that interactive content works better than static content when it comes to capturing consumers’ attention.
There are a lot of factors, but some of the most important are the increased retention of brand messaging from interactive content and the fact that interactive content has the ability to be reused, which leads to repeat visitors and, consequently, increased possibility to be shared.
There are many different types of interactive content, some of them are e-books, quizzes, contests, games, etc. What I personally think is that games and contests are more effective during the initial stage of the consumer’s journey. E-books and other things of that type are more effective during the middle stage, in which consumers considerate a certain product and, in the end, the most effective thing is configurators.
How to Conduct a Successful Interactive Campaign
Nowadays, interactive content is very important for every brand that wants to promote business on the internet. These are some of the tips that are useful when you decide to implement interactive content for your business:
- Discover what kind of quiz is suitable for your consumers. Create the appropriate and attractive content at each stage.
- Create interactive quizzes based on your consumers’ profiles. A recommendation that you can eventually offer will be more precise if you make more defined your consumer profiles.
- Have a clear call to action. When your buyer engages with your content, try to take them to the next level of the journey.
- Use your consumers’ data. Each point of an interactive experience helps you to learn something new about the consumer. It is important you capture all the information in order to act on it.
- Follow up. At the end of the interactive experience, you should stop communicating with your consumer. This means that you have to follow up with other ways to engage with your brand.
The system based on quizzes are an efficient way to send the right message to the right customer and if you think that your consumers would like to take surveys while purchasing on your website, then you probably should create a quiz of this type!